Thursday, April 3, 2008

Can you make a wifi antennae from cedar?

Apparently, not. HighTechGreenWoodsMommy here... and I've found that even with my skills and resourcefulness, I cannot get a cedar to bring in a stronger signal out here. Sigh. I guess I can't "go green" on everything. But I try. Well, most of the time I try. The rest of the time I just fantasize about having the time to try harder. Between my full-time job, the company I'm starting, the log cabin building and my two year old, I don't always have the time to do all the things I'd like to. I'll admit, I've even thrown a couple of plastic water bottles away. I know, I know, but before you judge me too harshly, I have a carful of them right now because there's no place to recycle them out here in the middle of no-where and since we don't have a well yet, I have to bring bottled water for us.

I'll be posting from time to time as issues close to my heart come up.

No comments: